Making the community the curriculum
A rhizomatic learning companion
Learning is a messy journey. We are all different, and we skip, slip and jump our way towards becoming knowers... towards creating our own sense of meaning in any discipline. The abundance of information we now have at our fingertips combined with the indefinite capacity for making new connections, has opened new avenues for structuring our classrooms. This short book is intended as a companion piece to a course giving learners and instructors a framework within which they can see their community of learners as the curriculum of their course.
I. Main Body
- 1. Why we work together - cheating as learning
- 2. Learning in a Time of Abundance
- 3. Self-assessment and self-remediation
- 4. Five tips for slackers for keeping track of digital stuff
- 5. Student responsibility in a collaborative curriculum
- 6. One person's guide to evaluating educational technologies
- 7. Moving your teaching up the collaborative continuum
- 8. Pulling things together
Making the community the curriculum Copyright © davecormier and dave cormier. All Rights Reserved.